Laconia Motorcycle Week® Welcoming Press Conference Thursday, June 10, 2021 at North East Motor Sports Museum at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, 922 NH Route 106, Loudon, NH 03397.
The 98th Anniversary of Laconia Motorcycle Week® begins Saturday, June 12th, 2021 and the Laconia Motorcycle Week® Association invites all media personnel to help us kick-off this year’s Rally at the Welcoming Press Conference hosted by North East Motor Sports Museum at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Thursday, June 10th from 11:00AM to Noon.
Cynthia Makris, President of the Laconia Motorcycle Week® Association, will moderate. Scheduled to appear are:
- Governor Chris Sununu
- Captain Bill Haynes – NH State Police Highway Safety Office
- Laconia Police Chief Matt Canfield & Laconia Fire Chief Kirk Beattie
- Laconia Mayor Andrew Hosmer & Laconia City Manager Scott Myers
- Phil Warren – Meredith Town Manager
- Chief Mark C. Armaganian | Director of Enforcement | NH Liquor Commission
- David McGrath – New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Tom Day – Gunstock Mountain Resort
- Bob Coy – United States Classic Racing Association
- Tom Netishen – North East Motor Sports Museum
- Jennifer Anderson & Charlie St. Clair- Laconia Motorcycle Week Association
Media inquiries and to RSVP, please Contact Jennifer Anderson – 603-387-6628 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Rally Press Conferences for Laconia Motorcycle Week® will occur at the Naswa Resort (1086 Weirs Boulevard) from Monday June 14th through Friday June 18th at 9AM.