NEW BIKERNET AND BANDIT’S CANTINA PROGRAMS FOR 2020
To keep Bikernet moving forward in the New Year, we’ve shuffled things around a bit. We have decided to shut down all major advertising sales and will move all of Bikernet’s impressive library and 24 years of archived editorial content into Bandit’s Cantina, Bikernet’s subscription-supported section.
We will however keep the Bikernet Blog active daily and accessible for free.
All major content will be expanded into the Cantina.
So, from a business side here’s how it will work for the New Year. We will continue to build great content featuring the Weekly News, a variety of features and tech articles.
Our readers can stay abreast of all the action on Bikernet by joining the Cantina for as little as $24 yearly or $39 for two years. They will also receive a special package containing an assortment of Bikernet goodies and bling.
Industry members, if you’d like us to keep supporting your company and promote your products, events or services with editorials, we will do so for a mere $98 a year. Keep sending your press releases and we will take care of them.
For the company that wants to reach all 50,000 Bikernet readers and Bandit’s Cantina subscribers 24/7, your ad will be placed on our Blog page and your banner will accompany any and all of your company’s content. Just $165 a month. This also means all of your company content is archived on Bikernet for the duration working 24/7 and supported with your banner ad.
We’ve taken Bikernet Entertainment to a new level.
This is a very special area with whole books, broads, and rare antiques. And now you will also receive complete and amazing Jack McIntyre Event Galleries of images. For just about 20 cents a day, you will receive everything about motorcycles
Bandit’s Cantina Access:
- Behind-the-scenes custom motorcycle news every Sunday with topless babes.
- Almost 10 years of antique bike features and motorcycle history.
- Girls of Bikernet: NEW Extra Spicy GIRLS! Topless Models posing on gorgeous Bikes to tantalize, with stories that will curl your toes. And new girls from: Photography by Jack McIntyre, Peter Linney and Markus Cuff.
- The Digital Discovery Area, where we bring you strange shit you’ll never find anywhere else.
- Bandit’s Cantina Soap Opera – About once a month, step into the Cantina and find out who is messing with whom.
- NEW – Bandit’s BikerPics. Photos by the esteemed photographer Jack McIntyre from Events around the USA, with nothing held back. Topless women, Bikes and more women! Jack hits events all over the country and his photography is a blast and lively. It’s like you attended the event, only better, because you miss the empty beer cans and see only the prime action.
All this and more for just $24.95 for a year or $39.95 for two years!
What are you waiting for? Each dime we take in supports Bikernet content; that’s archived forever–we hope…