|Saturday’s General Session opens with Jay Jackson and blasts WFO into…
- State of the Safety Training Programs – Jay Jackson
- Ron Sheppard Award – Jay Jackson
- Strategic Planning for Your SMRO: Writing Your Own Plan – Mark Buckner
- Political Action Committee? Why the Hell Does a Biker Need One? – Ryan Hubbard
- MRFPAC Awards – Ryan Hubbard
- State Reps Meeting – Doc D’Errico
- With Freedom Comes Responsibility – Dave “Chubby” Charlebois
- Bridging the gap Clubs/SSMRO – Russell Radke & Paul Landers
All of that before it’s lunch with Bill the Chef! Plus, another Lane Triplett riding demo. After lunch it’s another afternoon filled with more information than you can haul home in two saddlebags!
- Sustaining Clubs Meeting – Russell Radke
- Advocacy – Beyond Face to Face – Rocky Fox
- Kickin’ Ass and Taking Names – Pennsylvania’s 35-year winning quest for freedom of choice – Charles Umbenhauer
- CQ & Using technology to Win in Washington – Rocky Fox
- Media Madness: How to Survive these Wild Times – Brian “Skinny Bob” Clifford
- Public Relations in a Changing World – Cathy Brush
Yeah, there’s a few duplicates, because the presenter and the subject are in such demand there’s only one way to satiate this crowd’s demand – give them the information and tools they need to be more effective at their state legislatures!
Saturday “slows down” just enough for a quick thirst quencher before the banquet starts. It’s an evening filled with a soon-to-be-announced keynote speaker, dinner by Bill the Chef, awards, and a live auction that if history ever repeats itself, this will be one not to miss.
Sunday morning travelers get sent out on the road after a “Blessing of the Bikes” and while everyone else is heading home, the MRF Board hunkers down for a review of The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, of the entire conference and ending it with a commitment to take everything that was learned at the 36th Meeting of the Minds Conference and put it to use on behalf of motorcyclists’ rights.