Let’s Ride Sweepstakes Offers Additional Weekly Prizes
MILWAUKEE (August 20th, 2020) – For over 117 years, the experience of two wheels is Harley-Davidson’s contribution to the world to bring people together and help riders experience freedom for the soul. Now, more than ever, Harley-Davidson is showcasing the power of riding with the Let’s Ride Challenge.
Through riding-related activities, participants earn entries for a chance to win prizes celebrating the community and spirit of two wheels including the grand-prize custom 2020 Low Rider® S motorcycle and weekly drawings for additional prizes.
Grand Prize Low Rider S Features
The Grand Prize is a one-of-a-kind 2020 Low Rider S that pays homage to the iconic 1980 FXB Sturgis motorcycle model. The styling team spent significant effort to capture the nostalgic spirit of the original motorcycle conceived by Willie G. Davidson with added touches that fuse current coastal-inspired performance and styling trends.
- Custom painted bodywork and front and rear wheels that are replenished in black and feature an iconic orange pinstripe. Features stylized maps of Sturgis that showcase epic motorcycle rides from every direction of the city laid out on the tank and fenders. The artwork itself is faded out across each part and their full detail is unlocked only after further exploration. Outer fairing and side cover feature hand-painted detailing.
- The seat and backrest are trimmed with buffalo leather, a nod to the West and the spirit of Sturgis. A custom Sturgis-embroidered logo and hangtag call out the first year of the rally, 1938. The orange detailing on the seat ties it to the rest of the motorcycle to give it the full custom treatment.
- The motorcycle features a bevy of chrome Harley-Davidson® Parts & Accessories that contrast with black paint including chrome Screamin’ Eagle® Street Cannon Mufflers, header shields, fender struts, turn signals, mirrors, fuel caps, and mid control mounts, and brake pedal.
- A black Single-Sided Swingarm Bag, Holdfast sissy bar, Layback license plate holder, and Softail Quarter Fairing provide enhanced touring comfort and convenience while combining classic and coastal looks in one evocative package.
- The 2020 Low Rider S features potent performance modifications to make every run to the rev limiter a rush including orange Screamin’ Eagle® 10MM Phat Spark Plug Wires, Stage IV 117 Kit, and Street Cannon mufflers.
Let’s Ride Challenge
Riders can earn entries to win the custom 2020 Low Rider S motorcycle and other prizes by participating in the following:
- Join the Let’s Ride Challenge at (MERKEL LINK) to earn 5 entries
- Join the Let’s Ride challenge on the Harley-Davidson® app and track miles
- Ride 0 – 600 miles to earn 5 entries
- Ride 601-1200 miles to earn an additional 5 entries
- Demo Harley-Davidson® motorcycles
- Demo a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle for 5 entries
- Take a second demo ride for an additional 5 entries
- Take Riding Academy and learn to ride to earn 15 entries
In addition, every week a winner will be randomly selected to win an assortment of Harley-Davidson™ General Merchandise and a Yoder Smokers™.
Enter the challenge and explore all the ways to win at H-D.com/LetsRide.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 8/31/2020. For Official Rules, alternate method of entry, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit www.H-D.com/LetsRide. Sponsor: Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Inc., 3700 W. Juneau Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53208.