WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Supercross Futures, an AMA National Championship will resume in 2022. Athletes can begin to qualify starting in October at select primary events spread across the country. Eligible athletes will then advance to a second round of qualifying set to take place at an upcoming Monster Energy AMA Supercross event during the 2022 season. Finalists will then proceed to the Supercross Futures AMA National Championship scheduled for Saturday, May 7 at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City.
The country will be divided into six regions and existing tracks and events will serve as the first round of Primary qualifiers – Northwest, West, Southwest, Southcentral, South, and Northeast. Riders will qualify by finishing in the top 22 in their respective primary and can enter multiple regions.
These 22 athletes will then be invited to race in a Premier qualifier which will take place on Saturday at an upcoming Monster Energy Supercross race within their respective region.
The top 4 athletes from each Premier qualifying race will then advance to the Supercross Futures AMA National Championship on Saturday, May 7, 2022, at Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT, where 24 athletes will vie to become the 250SX Futures Class Champion.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PREMIER EVENT TICKETS
Download our for 2021-2022 Premier Supplemental Rulebook for what you need to know to be a Supercross Futures Premier Rider. For series information, contact a Supercross Futures representative at 703-749-5563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-2022 Supercross Futures Premier Supplemental Rulebook
RACE NUMBER INSTRUCTIONS
- Preference for numbers is based on time of registration.
- Numbers must be clearly visible and displayed on the front number plate and both side number plates.
- Black backgrounds with white numbers required.
- It is required that the official Supercross Futures logo appear on the front number plate. You can obtain the logo and/or logo artwork file two ways:
- At each event, all number plate stickers will be available on site.
- If a third party produces number plates and/or jerseys for you prior to meets, they may download the official logos (CLICK HERE).
If you are a parent of an underage rider that is not planning to attend with the minor, you must download and submit legal guardian documentation. DOWNLOAD & PRINT