Industry & Legislative Motorcycle News from USA and the world
Compiled & Edited by Bill Bish
National Coalition of Motorcyclists (NCOM) News provides updates on motorcycle industry, market, legislation, rights of bikers, motorcyclists in USA, and motorcycle news from around the world.
In this bulletin:
- MOTORCYCLISTS HELP OUT UKRAINE
- E.U. BANS MOTORCYCLE EXPORTS TO RUSSIA
- U.S. TRAFFIC FATALITIES / FATALITY RATE HIGHEST IN A DECADE
- ARIZONA LEGISLATURE APPROVES LANE FILTERING
- NEW HAMPSHIRE LEGISLATOR CLAIMS BEING PROFILED FOR RIDING A MOTORCYCLE
- MOTORCYCLES ARE GOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN AND BODY
- SMART MOTORWAY FAILS
- 2022 NCOM CONVENTION – NEW DATES & LOCATION ANNOUNCED
The National Coalition of Motorcyclists (NCOM) is a nationwide motorcyclists rights organization serving over 2,000 NCOM Member Groups throughout the United States, with all services fully-funded through Aid to Injured Motorcyclist (AIM) Attorneys available in each state who donate a portion of their legal fees from motorcycle accidents back into the NCOM Network of Biker Services (www.ON-A-BIKE.com / 800-ON-A-BIKE).