Industry & Legislative Motorcycle News from USA and the world
Compiled & Edited by Bill Bish
This week in the news:
- U.S. HOUSE COMMITTEE PASSES BILL PROTECTING ‘MULTIPLE-USE’ LAND
- NATIONAL FUNDING FOR OUTDOOR RECREATION
- VERMONT CLOSES “BASKET CASE” REGISTRATION LOOPHOLE
- MIC WARNS OF BILLS THAT “WILL HINDER THE POWERSPORTS INDUSTRY”
- HELP TO PRESERVE VEHICLE CHOICE
- FIGHT FOR YOUR “RIGHT TO REPAIR”
- and lots more
ABOUT AIM / NCOM: The National Coalition of Motorcyclists (NCOM) is a nationwide motorcyclists rights organization serving over 2,000 NCOM Member Groups throughout the United States, with all services fully-funded through Aid to Injured Motorcyclist (AIM) Attorneys available in each state who donate a portion of their legal fees from motorcycle accidents back into the NCOM Network of Biker Services (www.ON-A-BIKE.com / 800-ON-A-BIKE).
* * * * * * * *
All the Motorcycling News you need to use to stay on Two-Wheels – get updated with free Bikernet Blog Weekly Newsletter. Click & Start !!!