Industry & Legislative Motorcycle News from USA and the world
Compiled & Edited by Bill Bish
National Coalition of Motorcyclists (NCOM) News provides updates on motorcycle industry, market, legislation, rights of bikers, motorcyclists in USA, and motorcycle news from around the world.
- U.S. MOTORCYCLE SALES CONTINUE UPWARD TREND
- BUMPER YEAR FOR BIKING DESPITE REPEATED COVID THREATS
- BRACE FOR DAMAGED SUPPLY CHAIN RECOVERY
- STUDY SHOWS THAT ETHANOL IS WORSE FOR THE CLIMATE THAN GASOLINE
- RHODE ISLAND PROPOSES TAX CUT FOR MOTORCYCLE RIDERS
- UK DECARBONIZATION PLAN EYES E-BIKES
- DANES FACE MOTORCYCLE CONFISCATION FOR ‘INSANE’ RIDING
- RESEARCHERS FIND DRIVERS AND RIDERS SEE DIFFERENTLY
CLICK HERE To Read the February 2022 NCOM News on Bikernet.com
ABOUT AIM / NCOM: The National Coalition of Motorcyclists (NCOM) is a nationwide motorcyclists rights organization serving over 2,000 NCOM Member Groups throughout the United States, with all services fully-funded through Aid to Injured Motorcyclist (AIM) Attorneys available in each state who donate a portion of their legal fees from motorcycle accidents back into the NCOM Network of Biker Services (www.ON-A-BIKE.com / 800-ON-A-BIKE).