Industry & Legislative Motorcycle News from USA and the world
Compiled & Edited by Bill Bish
This Month’s Edition covers:
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON GOING ALL-ELECTRIC
- WYOMING LAWMAKERS PROPOSE BAN ON ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- STURGIS CHARITABLE DONATIONS SURPASS $2 MILLION
- LEGENDARY MOTORCYCLE DAREDEVIL ROBBIE KNIEVEL — R.I.P.
- U.S. HOUSE JOINS SENATE IN OPPOSING MOTORCYCLIST PROFILING
- NHTSA CHALLENGED ON ANTI-MOTORCYCLIST PROFILING
- SAVE THE PATCH: MONGOLS M/C KEEP THEIR TRADEMARK LOGO
- UGANDA TO GIVE RIDERS A FREE ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE
- 2023 NCOM CONVENTION IN PHOENIX — MARK YOUR CALENDAR
ABOUT AIM / NCOM: The National Coalition of Motorcyclists (NCOM) is a nationwide motorcyclists rights organization serving over 2,000 NCOM Member Groups throughout the United States, with all services fully-funded through Aid to Injured Motorcyclist (AIM) Attorneys available in each state who donate a portion of their legal fees from motorcycle accidents back into the NCOM Network of Biker Services (www.ON-A-BIKE.com / 800-ON-A-BIKE).
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
KNOW YOUR CHOPPER LEGACY — Click to Join Bandit’s Cantina and grab an Online Archive from 1996 to present.